RFR 8061253: CCC 8043071 doesn't fully approve the change in JDK9b25

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Wed Nov 19 14:10:13 UTC 2014

On 11/18/2014 02:47 AM, Wang Weijun wrote:
> Re-request for code review at
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8061253/webrev.01/

* Principal:

This should also be included in the @implSpec, is it? You might need
another implSpec tag before this, or remove the <p> as it isn't really
necessary.

necessary.

* General

Sometimes you say "the Foo" and other times you say "this Foo". I think
you should try to be consistent. I prefer "this Foo".

--Sean