URLStreamHandler.getHostAddress() performance

Pavel Rappo pavel.rappo at oracle.com
Thu Nov 27 22:11:42 UTC 2014

Peter, thanks a lot for the link and such a detailed explanation. I've been working with URL/URLStreamHandler recently to make them "modularization ready" and have noticed some of the problems you were talking about as well. I do think we should make our best effort to fix it. Give me some time and I'll get back to this. Thanks.

-Pavel