RFR 8059313: Enable keytool NSS test on Mac

Vincent Ryan vincent.x.ryan at oracle.com
Mon Oct 6 15:54:29 UTC 2014

JDK-8059627 now bundles NSS with our PKCS11 testsuite (just like on Windows)

I know you have implemented a different solution for locating NSS on Max OSX for your keytool tests.
FYI if you switch to using the bundled NSS then you no longer need to set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH.
It’s not a big saving but I thought I’d let you know.