[9] RFR: 8076117: EndEntityChecker should not process custom extensions after PKIX validation

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Fri Apr 10 22:41:54 UTC 2015

Looks fine to me except a few minor comments.

Validator.java
--------------
Would you mind add a comment about why only check extension for TYPE_SIMPLE?

EndEntityExtensionCheck.java
----------------------------
line 26-28:
We normally use bug tag before other tags.

line 52-55, and similar places:
Normally, a "*" character is expected for each comment line.  As is
easier to read.

eeextensioncheck.jks
Binary file is not preferred in Mercurial.  Would you mind use string
key store as what you did for CA and EE certs in
EndEntityExtensionCheck.java?

Xuelei