[9] RFR 8133801: sun/security/pkcs11/Provider/ConfigShortPath.java failed in jigsaw nightly at Windows

Valerie Peng valerie.peng at oracle.com
Mon Aug 31 23:49:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

Can someone please help reviewing this regression test update?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/8133801/webrev.00/

Both tests are updated to not using private SunPKCS11 constructors.
The test Absolute.java has been updated in Jigsaw workspace, so I just
matched the copy in JDK workspace to it.
As for the test ConfigShortPath.java, the configuration files are
OS-specific, so a bit more OS-specific handling is needed.

I have run JPRT against both JDK and Jigsaw workspace with the changed
files and results look fine.
Thanks,
Valerie