[9] RFR: 8042967: Add variant of DSA Signature algorithms that do not ASN.1 encode the signature bytes

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Wed Feb 11 23:42:45 UTC 2015

I have not read the update.  Would you please also update:
    sun/security/util/DisabledAlgorithmConstraints.java

Which uses the algorithm format.

   Pattern pattern =
-      Pattern.compile("with|and", Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE);
+      Pattern.compile("with|and|in", Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE);

Thanks,
Xuelei