[9] code review request for 8130850: Support loading a keystore with a custom KeyStore.LoadStoreParameter class

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Thu Jul 9 20:45:58 UTC 2015

The specification for KeyStoreSpi.engineLoad is completely silent on
what the default implementation does. We really should add something
here, so providers know if they need to override it or if the default
impl. is sufficient. Could you add an @implSpec section describing what
it does? (you will need a CCC).

Otherwise, looks fine.

--Sean