Fwd: Re: Update: JEP 249 (OCSP Stapling for TLS)

Jamil Nimeh jamil.j.nimeh at oracle.com
Fri Jul 17 19:19:21 UTC 2015

Sorry for not being explicit about the changes that went into webrev.2,
but I've listed them below:

  * The StatusResponseManager to do cache checking from the main thread
    rather than a worker thread
  * A fix in ServerHandshaker's selection of the CertStatusReqItemV2
    where I wasn't properly picking the first instance of an item type
    of "ocsp" (as opposed to ocsp_multi, which always get the first
    instance).  Type ocsp_multi will still supersede ocsp types, however.
  * A spec change to ExtendedSSLSession.getStatusResponses() to clarify
    the meaning of zero-length byte arrays in the returned list.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jnimeh/reviews/8046321/webrev.2

Thanks,
--Jamil