[9] Review request: JDK-8129595: New DTLS tests need @modules

Alexander Kulyakhtin alexander.kulyakhtin at oracle.com
Wed Jun 24 15:50:47 UTC 2015

Konstantin,

Apparently the script does not yet provide for the same formatting as was done with the bulk updates.

You may want to make the changes format consistent with how it was done for multiple modules in the bulk update patches such as here:

http://sette0.ru.oracle.com/akulyakh/open_no_peers/webrev/test/java/awt/image/multiresolution/MultiResolutionToolkitImageTest.java.udiff.html

I'm going to change the script so it provides for the same formatting.

Best regards,
Alexander