[JEP-219/JDK-8043758] Code Review Request: Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)

Konstantin Shefov konstantin.shefov at oracle.com
Thu May 21 11:31:11 UTC 2015

Hi Xuelei,

You have the following tests: "DTLSOverDatagram.java", "Reordered.java",
"Retransmission.java". Their code is pretty much the same despite some
differences.
I think it would be better to create a base test class with all common
code and then inherit tests from that class to avoid code duplication.

-Konstantin