[8u] request for review: 8062552 Support keystore type detection for JKS and PKCS12 keystores

Vincent Ryan vincent.x.ryan at oracle.com
Fri May 22 19:10:55 UTC 2015

Thanks Thomas and Sean for your review comments.

KeyStoreDelegator matches the JDK 9 version. I’ve moved it to the sun.security.package and modified it as suggested.
I also made JavaKeyStore package-private but DualFormatJKS needs to remain public.
The cert in trusted.pem is an arbitrary X.509 cert and I’ve added a comment in the TestKeystoreCompat test.

A new webrev is available at:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vinnie/8062552/webrev.02/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vinnie/8062552/webrev.02/>