[9] RFR: 8159964: Update Tests to verify JDK build for "JDK-8159488 Deprivilege java.xml.crypto"

Sibabrata Sahoo sibabrata.sahoo at oracle.com
Wed Aug 10 09:08:57 UTC 2016

Hi Valerie,

I have addressed the suggestion provided by Max to add "==" for the test policy files because " lib/security/default.policy" file is included by default. I am waiting for your suggestion to complete this review.

Here is the latest webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssahoo/8159964/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Siba