[9] RFR: 8162484: javax/net/ssl/Stapling/SSLSocketWithStapling.java test fails intermittently with "Address already in use" error

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Sat Aug 13 01:17:21 UTC 2016

It's a nice find of the port reuse issues.

This update will turn into expected connection failure into
reading/writing interruption as the server simulate the failure by
closing the incoming connections.  It's fine for this test,  I think.

For lines like:
 288         intOcsp.rejectConnections();
 289         rootOcsp.rejectConnections();
 290         Thread.sleep(1000);

I was wondering as the server does not need to bootup again, is the
delay still needed?

Otherwise, looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Xuelei