[9] RFR: 8160940: Enable debug log in javax/net/ssl/HttpsURLConnection/Equals.java to track JDK-8160210

Sibabrata Sahoo sibabrata.sahoo at oracle.com
Thu Jul 7 07:33:38 UTC 2016

Hi Xuelei,

As suggested I have created a new bug to enable debug log for the failure raised for JDK-8160210. Now the original bug JDK-8160210 will be under observation until the failure found again in future.

Because the fix is for a new bug, so the original subject line changed for this email thread.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssahoo/8160940/webrev.00/

Change over previous:
This change set has no change over previous except adding "record" to JVM param "-Djavax.net.debug ".

Thanks,
Siba