RFR: 9: 8144559: sun/security/mscapi/SignUsingNONEwithRSA.sh failed intermittently

Rajan Halade rajan.halade at oracle.com
Thu Jul 7 22:43:10 UTC 2016

May I request you to review this small patch. I am not able to reproduce
the failure so I enhance the test itself to get rid of shell script.
Since temporary key generation is now moved to java source, if it fails,
exception will be raised and test will not fail with "Cannot load
keys....". I also removed "intermittent" key from this test as it has
never failed since this one instance back in 2015 and there are no other
open bugs affecting this test.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rhalade/8144559/webrev.00/

Thanks,
Rajan