Code Review Request JDK-8161106 Improve SSLSocket test template

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Mon Jul 25 05:14:10 UTC 2016

On 7/25/2016 12:15 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> Is it possible to use a single new CountDownLatch(2)?

Per the spec, the countDown() release all waiting threads if the count
reaches zero, and the await() will not return until the latch has
counted down to zero, or interrupted or timeout.  It's difficult to use
one instance of CountDownLatch(2) for two conditions.

> Also, I think comments on lines 145-149 and 199-203 are not really
> necessary, the println() lines after them are quite clear.

The comments make the logic easier to understand, I think.  Let's keep
the comments if it is not a big concern of yours.

Thanks,
Xuelei