[9] RFR 8157495: SHA-3 Hash algorithm performance improvements (~12x speedup)

ecki at zusammenkunft.net ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Wed Jun 8 19:49:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

I would not mix performance and policy commits, but maybe those changes are related to the same task?

What about Group.HmacSHA2:SunJCE is that needed as well? BTW the preferences are only set for Solaris, why are there no preferences on the other platforms shipped? (Or rather, why are there overwrites on Solaris)

Gruss
Bernd

--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net