[9] RFR 8157489: AppleProvider in java.base/macosx/classes/module-info.java.extra

Valerie Peng valerie.peng at oracle.com
Thu Jun 9 23:22:40 UTC 2016

Thanks for the comments. I will update the reg test, i.e.
test/java/security/Provider/DefaultProviderList.java, to check that they
are from java.base.
I don't see a need for built-in security providers to be found through
ServiceLoader.load(Provider.class) though. The expected API usage is to
get the provider instance through Security.getProvider(String provName).
Regards,
Valerie