RFR: 8169335: Add a crypto.policy fallback in case Security Property 'crypto.policy' does not exist

Bradford Wetmore bradford.wetmore at oracle.com
Wed Nov 16 00:40:40 UTC 2016

Never noticed that before!  We have NOT been consistent in whether we use:

     System.out.println()
or
     debug.println()

I knew SeanC wants to rework the JCA/JCE/Security debugging output in
another project, so I will remove the prefix for now.  Thanks for
catching it.

I will also add a simple regression Test before I push.  In hindsight,
it's not as trivial a change as I initially thought.  If you want to
review it, I can wait until you are back tomorrow.

Brad