RFR 8181299/10, Several jdk tests fail with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdk/test/lib/process/StreamPumper

Igor Ignatyev igor.ignatyev at oracle.com
Fri Jun 2 02:11:31 UTC 2017

Hi Felix,

none of the jdk tests which fail w/ NCDFE: jdk/test/lib/process/StreamPumper depend on StreamPumper directly, they get this dependency transitively from jdk/test/lib/process/ProcessTools, so I don't see how you will find this good definition of "explicit" even for the failures at hand.

I recommend to work around this the same way we did it in hotspot, which reliably removed almost all our NCDFE failures, -- remove explicit @build, if not all for all classes, then at least for jdk/test/lib/** classes.

-- Igor