Code Review Request, JDK-8178728 Check the AlgorithmParameters in algorithm constraints

Anthony Scarpino anthony.scarpino at oracle.com
Tue Jun 6 20:45:25 UTC 2017

On 06/05/2017 02:15 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please review the JDK 10 update:
>     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8178728/webrev.00/
>
> This update extends the DisabledAlgorithmConstraints implementation by
> checking the AlgorithmParameters, which is ignored at present.
>
> Thanks,
> Xuelei

I'm find with the change, but I have an organizational requests

DisabledAlgorithmConstraints.java:253-264:
Can you move DH/DiffieHellman string value checking into a method in
AlgorithmDecomposer?  All the algorithm name details are handling in
there.  Just to be consistent in keeping them in one place.

Tony