Code Review Request: TLS 1.3 Implementation

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Fri Jun 1 14:21:34 UTC 2018

 > http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/sandbox/rev/50595f26ea8a

SSLEngineImpl.java:
-------------------
- return new SSLEngineResult(Status.OK, getHandshakeStatus(), 0, 0);
+ return new SSLEngineResult(Status.BUFFER_UNDERFLOW,
                                         getHandshakeStatus(), 0, 0);

As the handshake status has been retrieved in "hsStatus" in previous
code, could we just use "hsStatus" rather than call getHandshakeStatus()
again?

   return new SSLEngineResult(Status.BUFFER_UNDERFLOW, hsStatus, 0, 0);

Xuelei