Code Review Request: TLS 1.3 Implementation

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Sun Jun 3 00:58:36 UTC 2018

 >  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8196584/webrev-full.00

PostHandshakeContext.java
-------------------------
- 36 public class PostHandshakeContext extends HandshakeContext {
+ 36 final class PostHandshakeContext extends HandshakeContext {

package class should be sufficient.

   38 final static LinkedHashMap<Byte, SSLConsumer> consumers;
This field can be private.

   57 handshakeConsumers = consumers;
handshakeConsumers might be modified, safer to clone the map.

Xuelei