RFR 8180570: Refactor sun/security/mscapi shell tests to plain java tests

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Thu Mar 8 10:13:44 UTC 2018

Please take a review at

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8180570/webrev.00

Several notes:

1. The original KeyStoreCompatibilityMode.sh does not check the exit value of each command. I assume it should.

2. I don't really understand what SystemDrive is for in RSAEncryptDecrypt.sh. Maybe about running the test from \\remote\share? I also cannot find JDK-6449799.

3. SecurityTools::getProcessBuilder is modified a little. On my Windows machine without cygwin (major reason why I want to work on this RFE), setting -Djava.security.egd=file:/dev/./urandom causes an error.

4. nonUniqueAliases/NonUniqueAliases.sh is not touched. It has an @ignore.

Thanks
Max