RFR 8171277: Elliptic Curves for Security in Crypto

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Thu Mar 15 18:46:40 UTC 2018

I reviewed the rest of the code and only have 2 other comments:

* XECIterative.java

53: typo s/taks/takes

* Convert.java

Since these are static methods that could be useful to other regression
tests, consider moving this to a test library location and using the
jtreg @library label. However, I'm ok if you don't do this now - we can
always do it later.

--Sean