RFR: ChaCha20 and ChaCha20/Poly1305 Cipher implementations

Jamil Nimeh jamil.j.nimeh at oracle.com
Wed Mar 28 16:19:03 UTC 2018

I think I could pull in Convert.hexStringToByteArray.  I might try
pulling in that test class locally just to make sure things still run
before you commit the field arithmetic stuff.  I also noticed I left in
some debug routines in ChaCha20Cipher that need to get the axe, so I'll
cut those out today.

--Jamil