RFR 8202299: Java Keystore fails to load PKCS12/PFX certificates created in WindowsServer2016

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Wed May 16 18:42:06 UTC 2018

The while(true) in PKCS12KeyStore.java seems like it isn't really
necessary, since you are calling the code inside it at most twice. I
think a better approach would be to move lines 2134-2146 into a utility
method and call it again if you get an Exception and the password is empty.

Looks fine otherwise.

--Sean