RFR 8222805: sun/security/pkcs11/tls/tls12/TestTLS12.java fails with Unsupported signature algorithm: rsa_pss_rsae_sha256

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Tue Apr 23 20:02:06 UTC 2019

I think "jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms" is a Security Property, while
"-Djdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms=..." is used to define System Property.
I'm not sure if this update works.

You could put the Security Property update code in the beginning of the
main() method, or the initialize() method which is the 1st code executed
in the main() method.

Xuelei