RFR 8223003: SunMSCAPI keys are not cleaned up

Ivan Gerasimov ivan.gerasimov at oracle.com
Fri Apr 26 08:14:31 UTC 2019

Hi Max!

The fix looks good to me.

A couple of minor comments:
- the changes to CKeyStore.java seem unnecessary, since there is a
variant of CPrivateKey.of() accepting two handles.
- if you just add the bug number 8223003 to the @bug line of
FinalizeHalf.java, you won't need to specify noreg-  label :)
   I think, it makes sense to update the bug list because this test does
verify the fix.

With kind regards,
Ivan

--