[11u] RFR(XS): 8224991: Problemlist javax/net/ssl/ServerName/SSLEngineExplorerMatchedSNI.java

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Fri Aug 9 15:04:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

please review the problemlisting of javax/net/ssl/ServerName/SSLEngineExplorerMatchedSNI.java in jdk11u. There's an issue with the test, tracked by JDK-8212096. We see this issue in 11u testing, too. In jdk/jdk resp. jdk/jdk13, the test is excluded, so I think we should exclude it in 11u as well. Since the exclusion lists diverged, I had to resolve the patch manually.

Original change: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/3e5dba06a663
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8224991.11u-dev.0/

Thanks
Christoph