RFR: 8229773: Resolve permissions for code source URLs lazily

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at oracle.com
Thu Aug 15 14:54:53 UTC 2019

Hi Claes,

I would recommend using writeReplace to serialize the
PermissionCollection so the serialized form does not change.
Though these are unlikely to be serialized, it will be less likely to
trigger some interoperability issue between different version. It may
need to be documented that serializing/deserializing does not retain the
lazyness.

Roger