[8u] RFR: 8218780: Update MUSCLE PCSC-Lite header files

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 13:23:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

Could I please get a review of this MUSCLE header files update in
OpenJDK 8u? I'd like to backport this bug as it's also going to be in
Oracle JDK 8u231 (equiv to OpenJDK 8u232) as well. The OpenJDK 11 patch
applies almost cleanly post path-unshuffelling. Changes which didn't
apply were a copyright header update in pcsc.c. I've omitted these.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sgehwolf/webrevs/JDK-8218780/jdk8/01/webrev/
JDK 11u changeset: https://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk-updates/jdk11u-dev/rev/0bcc59a50c88

There is going to be a follow-up fix adding back COPYING via
JDK-8226607 which I propose for backport to OpenJDK 8u as well.

Testing: smartcardio sanity and build on Linux x86_64 (Fedora 30 and RHEL 6)

Thanks to Aleksey Shipilev who helped test this patch.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Severin