CSR RFR: 8233228: Support named curves for all disabledAlgorithms

Anthony Scarpino anthony.scarpino at oracle.com
Tue Dec 10 22:37:38 UTC 2019

I believe I have address all the comments in the updated CSR.  I have
also added the "include" keyword for the new property along with the
description for it's use.

However, regarding the brainpool curves, the ones you say that we do not
support are in CurveDB.java.  It was my impression that CurveDB provided
the parameters to create these named curves.  Where do you see that
those 3 curves are not supported?

Tony