RFR 8227530: Session Resumption without Server-Side State off by default

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Wed Jul 10 17:58:28 UTC 2019

Tony,

I think we should leave stateless on for JDK 14 (or the main JDK repo)
since that way we will continue to get more testing on it. If you push
this to 13, it will be automatically pushed to JDK 14 which would change
that default. Check with the gatekeeper to make an exception for this so
it won't be forward-ported (contact me directly for more info).

--Sean