[14] RFR 8228659: Record which Java methods are called by native codes in JGSS and JAAS

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Fri Jul 26 15:24:12 UTC 2019

Please review the change at

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8228659/webrev.00/

Most of the change is new comments on internal Java methods called by native code. I also take this chance to simply Ticket creation in nativeccache.c and NativeCreds.c. There is no need to call `new Ticket(new DerValue(byteArray))` which is identical to `new Ticket(byteArray)`.

I added the label noreg-doc but does not feel really comfortable. There is no public document here. noreg-comment or noreg-clarification would be better, if they exists. Please advise.

Thanks,
Max