RFR [13] 8217878: ENVELOPING XML signature no longer works in JDK 11

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Mon Mar 4 13:33:32 UTC 2019

On 3/3/19 10:32 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> Two questions:
>
> 1. There is no DOMCryptoBinary.java. Maybe you forgot "hg add"?

Yes, I did. I will add it.

> 2. The Base64 class is called directly in several places. Aren't the helper methods in XMLUtils enough?

Good catch, since that code is not using XMLUtils, it is not checking
the linebreaks property to see if linebreaks should be inserted
(com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.security.ignoreLineBreaks). Let me fix
that to use XMLUtils and I'll follow up with another webrev.

Thanks,
Sean