Code Review Request, 8221253: TLSv1.3 may generate TLSInnerPlainText longer than 2^14+1 bytes

Jamil Nimeh jamil.j.nimeh at oracle.com
Fri May 10 16:22:17 UTC 2019

This looks good to me.  One question, more for my curiosity than
anything else: Is the way you loaded the appData array in the test code
done for any specific reason?  Or did you just want to make sure you had
printable ASCII that wasn't all just the same character, so it looked
"random-ish"?

--Jamil