JGSS Enhancements (contribution by Two Sigma Open Source)

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Sat May 11 00:02:48 UTC 2019

> On May 10, 2019, at 11:55 PM, Nico Williams <Nico.Williams at twosigma.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 02:23:22PM +0800, Weijun Wang wrote:
>> I have read some but probably not as strictly as a reviewer. Anyway, let's start dealing with them one by one.
>>
>> The following 2 lists should have the same orders.
>>
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/issues/?jql=assignee%20%3D%20nwilliams%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/twosigma-gss/
>>
>> Each needs at least a code review request, zero or more feedback, and one yes
>> as the record that it is reviewed.
>
> Who can review?

Anyone who is watching security-dev at . The mail list is quite active.

We've done this before. Below are the first 3 code review threads of your contributions:

8212165: JGSS: Fix cut/paste error in NativeUtil.c
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/security-dev/2018-October/018489.html

8212216: JGSS: Fix leak in exception cases in getJavaOID()
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/security-dev/2018-October/018506.html

8212217: JGSS: Don't dispose() of creds too eagerly
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/security-dev/2018-October/018507.html

You can see Sean and Alan replying, and of course I'll also review all changes.

Thanks,
Max