RFR: 8257884: Re-enable sun/security/ssl/SSLSocketImpl/SSLSocketLeak.java as automatic test

Christoph Langer clanger at openjdk.java.net
Wed Dec 9 08:12:33 UTC 2020

As per Tony's [JBS comment](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8257670?focusedCommentId=14387025&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14387025), the test issue was observed on Windows only also in Oracle and it indicates that the threshold of 10% is just missed by few - it would be 50 fds. So I'd hope we're good with this modification.