[15] RFR: 8238560: Cleanup and consolidate algorithms in the jdk.tls.legacyAlgorithms security property

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Thu Feb 20 17:48:25 UTC 2020

Hello Sean,

Are the separate entries for 3DES and DES needed or can they also be collapsed?

BTW i am always unsre about the interactions of setting the Protocol and the enabled ciphers so I am in the habit to set the protocols before using getEnabled or setting enabled ciphers. I guess it makes no difference but for that reason I would move line 76 before 73  in the test.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net