RFR: 8244154: Update SunPKCS11 provider with PKCS11 v3.0 header files

Valerie Peng valeriep at openjdk.java.net
Wed Oct 28 21:40:49 UTC 2020

Could someone please help review this PKCS#11 v3.0 header files update?

Changes are straight-forward as below:
1) Updated pkcs11.h, pkcs11f.h, pkcs11t.h to v3.0
2) Updated java side w/ the new constants definitions and name/error code mappings.

For the native headers, it's a direct copy of the official v3.0 headers except that I have to remove the tab space, and trailing white spaces due to JDK code requirement. I verified the result using 'diff -w'. As for the java side, the edit is based on the diff of native headers. I also commented out some of the unused native identifiers at java side.

I am adding the SHA-3 digests, signatures, and macs in a separate RFE and would need this one to be reviewed/integrated first.

Thanks,
Valerie

Commit messages:
 - 8244154: Update SunPKCS11 provider with PKCS11 v3.0 header files

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=917&range=00
  Stats: 1592 lines in 6 files changed: 1146 ins; 52 del; 394 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/917/head:pull/917