RFR: 8255255: Update Apache Santuario (XML Signature) to version 2.2.0 [v4]

Weijun Wang weijun at openjdk.java.net
Tue Feb 23 01:16:33 UTC 2021

> This is a multi-commits PR that upgrades xmldsig to be equivalent to Santuario 2.2.0.
>
> The first step is an auto-import. The JDK implementation is removed first and Santuario code are imported. Some unrelated files (Ex: encryption) are removed, and package names are renamed to be internal. There are also some bulk changes on company name, comment style, and white spaces.
>
> Next steps are patches applied by JDK. Some are old patches before the last import. Some are new.
>
> Several tests need to be updated because of internal method signature changes.
>
> The "Support RSA-PSS with parameters" commit introduces a new public API and would need a CSR.
>
> The last patch is one we just fixed several days ago.

Weijun Wang has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to the previous content of the PR. The pull request contains two new commits since the last revision:

 - Support RSA-PSS with parameters

   Header from folded patch '17':

   since 17

   Header from folded patch 'pss-policy':

   Restrict digest algorithms used inside PSSParameterSpec
 - No more newInstance calls

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1206/files/f7ee7648..a79df58e

Webrevs: