RFR: 8267125: AES Galois CounterMode (GCM) interleaved implementation using AVX512 + VAES instructions [v5]

Smita Kamath svkamath at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jul 28 23:14:04 UTC 2021

> I would like to submit AES-GCM optimization for x86_64 architectures supporting AVX3+VAES (Evex encoded AES). This optimization interleaves AES and GHASH operations.
> Performance gain of ~1.5x - 2x for message sizes 8k and above.

Smita Kamath has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Extended jtreg test case, made changes to .cpp and .java files

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4019/files/4a36816f..108d4a3e

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4019&range=04