RFR: 8240256: Better resource cleaning for SunPKCS11 Provider [v2]

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Fri May 28 14:30:31 UTC 2021

Thanks for the review Valerie. I've gone ahead and updated the test.
You've a good point in that the PKCS11Test framework didn't suit the
test that I needed. The new test no longer extends PKCS11Test as a
result. I have kept the refactoring in PKCS11Test thought since it can
offer up some useful helper static methods. I did clean up the
testNSS(..) static methods. You're right that the 2nd Provider parameter
was redundant. Removed that.

Changes pushed.

regards,
Sean.