Eirik Bjørsnøs eirbjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:14:07 UTC 2023

> It's great to make projects aware that they are depending on APIs that are
> long deprecated and PRs with changes for them to consider.

I noticed that both the Payara and TomEE implementations of
jakarta.ejb.EJBContext include stale implementations of the methods
getEnvironment, getCallerIdentity and isCallerInRole(Identity), removed in
Jakarta 9. I have filed PRs to these projects to get those removed and also
add @Override where appropriate:

https://github.com/payara/Payara/pull/6268
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/1035

Eirik.