RFR: 8292704: sun/security/tools/jarsigner/compatibility/Compatibility.java use wrong key size for EC [v2]

Matthew Donovan mdonovan at openjdk.org
Thu Jun 22 18:09:23 UTC 2023

> In this PR I updated the EC key size and updated the regular expressions used to parse the output of the jarsigner. In addition to updating default key sizes base on Java version, I also updated the logic for determining the default signing algorithm which is based on the version of jarsigner/java used to sign the jar file and the size of the key being used.
>
> I ran this test with JDKs 17.0.8, 20.0.2, and 21b26.

Matthew Donovan has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:

 - whitespace cleanup

   Co-authored-by: Rajan Halade <17793999+rhalade at users.noreply.github.com>
 - removed unnecessary bug it

   Co-authored-by: Rajan Halade <17793999+rhalade at users.noreply.github.com>