RFR: 8333938: Exclude CAInterop.java#digicerttlsrsarootg5

Sean Mullan mullan at openjdk.org
Thu Jun 13 18:38:20 UTC 2024

@sendaoYan See my other comment: https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/19685#issuecomment-2166469533. I think it is premature to add this to the ProblemList until some initial evaluation has been done to try to determine the cause of the test failure.

Also, I see you have closed https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8333937 (which is on the ProblemList entry you are proposing to add), and you think it might be the same as [JDK-8334105](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8334105). Closed issues should never be put on the PL. Clearly, this indicates to me there needs to be some additional work/eval before proposing to put this on the PL.