RFR: 8333317: Test sun/security/pkcs11/sslecc/ClientJSSEServerJSSE.java failed with: Invalid ECDH ServerKeyExchange signature

Matthew Donovan mdonovan at openjdk.org
Mon Jun 24 12:12:34 UTC 2024

In this PR, I updated the version of NSS to 3.101 and removed the test from the ProblemList for all platforms but linux-ppc64le (that bug is still outstanding.)

I also updated the skipTest logic in TestDSAKeyLength.java. Prior to my change, it compared the version numbers as double values but that doesn't work when version 3.101 is later (i.e., greater) than 3.14.

Commit messages:

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19855/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=19855&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8333317