RFR (L) 8211899: Remove the NSK_CPP_STUB macros from vmTestbase for jvmti/scenarios/[E-M]

JC Beyler jcbeyler at google.com
Tue Oct 9 04:21:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am continuing the NSK_CPP_STUB removal with this next webrev.
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8211899/webrev.00/

The change is still straight-forward though, since it is just doing the
same NSK_CPP_STUB removal. However when I was looking at the changes, a lot
of these changes are touching lines with spaces before/after parenthesis.
I've almost never touched the spaces except if I was refactoring by hand
the line at the same time. The rationale being that the lines will get
fixed a few more times and are, at worse, covered by the bug:
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211335, which I've commited to
doing.

Two exceptions are here where I pushed out the code into assignments due to
really long lines and complex if structures:
- jvmti/scenarios/hotswap/HS204/hs204t003/hs204t003.cpp
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8211899/webrev.00/test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/jvmti/scenarios/hotswap/HS204/hs204t003/hs204t003.cpp.udiff.html>
- jvmti/scenarios/jni_interception/JI01/ji01t001/ji01t001.cpp
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8211899/webrev.00/test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/jvmti/scenarios/jni_interception/JI01/ji01t001/ji01t001.cpp.udiff.html>

And one exception here where a commented line was doing the out-of-if
assignment so I just uncommented it and used the variable:
- jvmti/scenarios/hotswap/HS301/hs301t001/hs301t001.cpp
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8211899/webrev.00/test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/jvmti/scenarios/hotswap/HS301/hs301t001/hs301t001.cpp.udiff.html>

I've tested the modified changes on my machine, all modified tests pass.

Let me know what you think,
Jc

Ps: 2 more of these and we can say good bye to NSK_CPP_STUB*