RFR JDK-8212151: jdi/ExclusiveBind.java times out due to "bind failed: Address already in use" on Solaris-X64

JC Beyler jcbeyler at google.com
Fri Oct 19 17:34:33 UTC 2018

Hi Alex,

I remember seeing this same code so went looking for it and saw it in
JdbTest.java (you added it here it seems:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/083e731da31a).

I have two few questions:
  - Does it make sense to put this code in a helper method?
  - The code you added in JdbTest.java does not do the adjusted time for 30
it seems, is that normal?

Thanks,
Jc

--